Wednesday, August 22, 2018

In Whom We Trust

I will say of the Lord , “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” Psalm 91:2 NIV

Trust is in little supply these days. You can probably count on one hand thr people you know who you can absolutely confide in. Unfortunately most are self serving with a personal agenda. They will tell you anything as long as it gives them the upper hand in the end. It is disheartening to say the least. And even those closest to us will let us down. We are after all only human.

But we know the One in whom we can always trust. He will never abuse our trust or be self serving. Everything he does he does for our good. It is painful sometimes but we can trust his judgement because it never fails.

Rest easy tonight knowing God has your back.

No comments:

Post a Comment